is a online community where you can ask questions and receive answers about Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
+2 votes
I occasionally get warts, usually on my elbow or knee. The other day I found one in my pubic hair. It wasn't on my penis, but it was close enough for me to worry. I froze it off, but I need to know if I should go get tested, abstain from sex, etc.
asked in Genital Warts/HPV by

1 Answer

0 votes

Warts can be present in the penis, thighs, perianal or anal area, lips, tongue, or other oral mucosa, and on the mons pubis.(where the pubic hair grows).

So,Yes you should go for your doctor since it is easily transmitted.Have protected sex or abstain before it get diagnosed.

Wish you the best

answered by

Related questions