is a online community where you can ask questions and receive answers about Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
+1 vote
Hi, I've been with a new partner for 8 months sexually.  6 months ago I noticed soft raised bumps right below the opening of my vagina but above the anus. It grew with more tiny bumps. I googled it and the symptoms were close to genital warts. I currently have no insurance so I didn't go to the dr. Now just recently, I've developed pain during intercourse and thought it was a tear, only to find out a day later that tiny red inflamed, painful bumps formed right between my vagina and anus. I'm scared and confused as to what this is now. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you!
asked in Am I Infected? by

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi there,

It looks like genital herpes, and it's something you really need to go get checked by your doctor. Also you might use some home remedies

Wish you the best.

answered by