is a online community where you can ask questions and receive answers about Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
+1 vote
asked in Chancroid by

1 Answer

0 votes
Call for an appointment with your health care provider if:

You have symptoms of chancroid

You have had sexual contact with a person who you know has a sexually transmitted infection (STI)

You have engaged in high-risk sexual practices
answered by