is a online community where you can ask questions and receive answers about Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
+1 vote
asked in Chancroid by

1 Answer

0 votes
Most doctors diagnose chancroid based on the appearance of the sores. However, it is also possible for health care providers to test for chancroid by taking a swab of a genital ulcer and testing it for Haemophilus ducreyi – the type of bacteria that causes chancroid.
answered by