1. Be yourself, and be patient. No matter what situation it is you are going through, and don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about yourself.
2. Find as many supportive communities as you can. It makes you feel like you're not alone in your suffering or misery.
3. Knowing the fact about STDs is very important, it is not the end of the world but just a simple virus that can be controlled by you the carrier. Don't let it take over your happiness because there is much more to life than being depressed.
4. Remember that there a lot of people with STD'S, not the end of our social world because of it, at all!..Embrace it, be frank about yourself, and deal with it that way , and if your partner, dosnt understand , educate he or she about it, i am quite sure they will understand, after they get over the inital shock, if they dont then obviously they are not the right mate for you anyways !!
5. Surround yourself with great positive people who understand, sympathize, or can relate to your situation and make healthy choices. Living, laughing, loving is up to you... there are great guys and girls out there... they aren't hard to find... just make sure you don't lie to them or yourself. The right people will come along and stay and the wrong people will be filtered out. God bless you and remember to stay positive.
6. You have to accept what you have and let go of the past and live in the future. You have so much more life ahead, dont wasted it on being misable because life had thrown you a curve ball. Get into a support group and meet others who understand they will help through this, so you can start living again.